Are you 18 years or over?
Are you interested in the New Social Media and Communications?
Are you a disciple of Jesus?
Do you want to effectively communicate and inspire your faith in this digital age?
Come and join our animated team of expert social media consultants who are ready
to share their practical wisdom and best practices with you.
No matter how little or how much you know about social media,
the CSCC adapts to meet your pastoral needs.
If you would like to be part of this incredible experience, please join us from:
Sunday, August 5th to Saturday 11th, 2018
in residence, at the Emmaus Retreat Centre at Arima, Trinidad.
The Cost: $1800.00 TT
(which covers accommodation, meals and workshop materials)
Please call Suzanne Dowdy at the Living Water Community for registration and further information:
The programme format includes:
- TED Talks by Catholic media professionals
- Group online research and interaction
- Practical, hands-on media experience using the latest digital tools
- Practical production design and developmental planning through the comprehensive CSCC Guide Book
- One-on-one mentoring with Catholic communication consultants
- Advanced production training for diocesan media personnel
|Event Date||08-05-2018 6:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-11-2018 3:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-29-2018|
|Cut off date||08-05-2018|
|Individual Price||US$300.00 or TT$1800.00 payable on arrival at CSCC Emmaus|